Complaints Resolution Policy
INFORMATION ON REAL FLOW FINANCE’S INTERNAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES
This IDR service is provided free of charge to you
Real Flow Finance Pty Ltd ACN 164 355 051 Credit Representative Number 525257 and Real Flow Distribution ACN 647 180 612 Credit Representative Number 529059 (collectively known as “Real Flow” and also referred to in this policy as “us,” “we” and “our”) are Credit Representatives of Venus Capital Pty Ltd ACN 161 768 681 Australian Credit Licence 459305 (Venus Capital).
You can lodge complaints by contacting the Real Flow Finance Complaints Officer by:
- telephoning 1800 00 3569
- e-mailing email@example.com
- writing to PO Box 33, Seaforth NSW 2092
or by speaking to any representative of Real Flow Finance who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Our external dispute resolution scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to our External Dispute Resolution Scheme, Australian Finance Complaints Authority (AFCA). You can contact AFCA on 1800 931 678 or https://www.afca.org.au/about-afca.
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.